Creating your Business or Company Profile
In today's business environment everyone is looking for your Company or Business profile to learn more about your business and its offering.
You will find many variations and lengths for a company profile. Some businesses may not have grown enough yet and have profiles that are just two pages long. On the other hand, some might include awards, certifications, and a large client portfolio, topping out at 30 pages.
The bottom line with both situations, as well as those in between, is that a company profile is your business’s time to shine.
In this article we aim to help you get your profile whether you require:
- A construction company profile or sample version
- A business profile template in pdf
- A company profile with examples in pdf
- A business profile sample in a word doc
- A company profile for a new company
- A company profile sample in word
- A company profile template which is a free download
- A construction business profile in pdf
- A business profile design
If you are like me and prefer to view a video on writing business profiles simply click the link below.
What to Include in Your Company Profile
The Business Details
When you begin, gather the details listed below. These items should appear at the beginning of your company profile. Keep them accurate and up-to-date.
- Company name
- Established date
- Physical address per location
- Phone and fax numbers
- Website URL
- Email address
The Company Basics
These items will vary depending on your business type. So, just keep in mind that they may not all apply to your company, but you should include those that do.
- Description of the business including the mission and/or vision
- Product descriptions
- Description of services
- History, expansion, and growth
- Public relations
- Industry information
- Safety, health, and environmental policies
- Core team details
- Client portfolio
The next set of items also will not apply to every company. These are some of the types of notable achievements and accomplishments that you should include.
- Special programs and projects
- News or media recognition
You may see the following items in other company profiles or within the samples and templates below. If you feel that any of these is noteworthy for your business, then you should include them.
- Annual sales
- Financial targets
- Number of employees